abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Berlin 10969 - Vodafone Kabel is not working for 4 days
MertKilic
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

For the last 4 days our apartment's kabel internet doesn't work at all or works really bad. We have to work from home and this is a major issue for us. Nothing is getting better and in the kabel portal it says there is no issue in your area.. Although I saw lots of complains here for the same postal code.

• All lights on the router is fine.
  • I tried everything plug on / off.
  • It's a vodafone docsis router number starts with TG..

Because of this really bad service, I'd like to leave my contract early. Please contact with me as soon as possible.

13 Antworten 13
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello MertKilic,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
dt7
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I also live in 10969 Berlin (Charlottenstr.) and I am experiencing exactly the same problems that you have with your internet connection provided by Vodafone DE.

I do NOT have an internet connection since Tuesday.

After complaining, yesterday's evening the connection was up but with very poor quality (extremely slow).

Today, Vodafone is back to... poor quality, actually, NO quality -- again, NO connection.

Can you kindly let me know if Vodafone solved the issue that you had/have? 

Kind regards,

dt7

Hello @Moni_GK,

Sent you my info with a private message. Looking forward to your solution.

Moni_GK

Hello MertKilic,

please excuse the current disturbance. We are on it. Unfortunately, we don't have any info yet how long it will take. I have posted a ticket so you will be informed about the completion.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Moni_GK ,

I see, but 1 week with no internet is unacceptable and Vodafone has to compensate this. I'm still paying for 100mbit internet. I would like to get a refund for this month. Please elaborate.

Best,

Mert

Hi @dt7 ,

Hi, sorry to hear that. I guess they have a huge problem in the whole neighbourhood, but I'm not sure actually that they are aware of and working on it... I guess we have a right to leave early from the contract because of this.

Best

dt7
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, I also think that but, just in case, I am storing all messages, taking screenshots (with date, and apps -- e.g., ping and curl -- that let perceive that the connection is down), taking photos and videos of the router when it is blinking red.

I hope that your problem may be solved by now, mine keeps on since past Tuesday.

From (nearby) Checkpoint Charlie, I wish you an excellent Sunday.

Kind regards,

dt7

Moni_GK

Hello MertKilic,

we will be happy to post a credit for the period after the disruption is complete.

Greetings Moni

@Moni_GK  I have the same issue living in Berlin 10317. I've already opened a ticket last night here.