abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bad connection, wild pings at Vodafone network
ValeriiVasin
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Here is the PingPlotter data: https://share.pingplotter.com/FvKtp994bZo

As you can see there - the average ping on the second hop (second, Karl!) is 100+. So 100ms for something that is 100 meters away!!! The loss percentage is 15% of packages.

It is inacceptable quality. You can not play any online games with such an Internet! You play from lag till lag! Please fix it!

50 Antworten 50
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

there was something wrong in the line, its fixed now, does it work again?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hey,

Checked today after 7pm - it is better, but pings are showing super-unstable results. And its like that every evening. It seems line is overloaded with amount of traffic going trhough...

Here is PingPlotter data

You can see that overage ping got better (40+ms), but the spikes are big and up to 1181ms (to the second hop its way more than normal).

I don't know if there is an ICMP drops (it looks like it because of 30+% package drops on the second hop). But even if so - you can see, that the general packages drop is around 3%, and because of it - I do feel freezes - e.g. inventory opens from the 2-3 attempt etc... so not feeling comfortable.

Would love those ping spikes go away from Vodafone network. Rest seems following the pattern of Vodafone problems.

Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello ValeriiVasin,

Unfortunately, the load on your connection is permanently too high, and a fault ticket has already been assigned for you. You will be informed by e-mail when the problem has been solved. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an exact end of the fault.

Kind regards

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hey @Jana478@Tobias 

I received an answer that something wrong with the equipment and it will be fixed in half a year. That sounds insane to me 😞

Look what kind of a connection I have (average ping to the first hop after the router is 240ms...)

Everything is lagging. Online games are impossible to play. Even youtube sometimes stops loading and you need to reload the tab to continue watching. If Vodafone can not handle the load - probably its time to stop onboarding new clients and organisations in the district...

Could you please advice what can be done to resolve it faster? Thank you.

Moni_GK

Hello ValeriiVasin,

here a disassembly must be accomplished. You cannot do anything yourself. The removal is carried out by us. We do not have the possibility to accelerate this.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@Moni_GK Could you please clarify what do you mean by that? What disassembly should happen? and when its going to happen?

Today I started losing the Internet at all.

Here is a log the last  24hours where you could see that in 24 hours there were connectivity problem more than 5-6 times. 3 of them were huuuuge (30-60mins without Internet). And even more minor ones - from 2-10 minutes to 1-2 minutes.

It is becoming worser and worser each day... Please help.

Wallace

Hey,

moni meant the ongoing expansion. Unfortunately, we can't speed things up. We currently expect the work to be completed in September 2021.

The last outage was caused by a fault in our network and our technicians are already in the process of eliminating the fault.

Regards

Wallace

For more than 2 hours in the middle of the business day I do not have Internet connection at all. And its during the COVID time, when lots of people need stable Internet to be able to work from home!

I can not attend meetings, I barely can reply the emails. I am not talking about the pings 300-700 to the second hop every evening starting from 6pm.

Please provide me a service! What I have now - is not a service. If Vodafone can not provide the service - it's company problem, not the customers!

If you can not do that - could I get it as a reason to cancel my contract and move to the companies that can?

Wallace

Hey,

would switching to DSL be an option for you?

Regards

Wallace