abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bad and slow internet
DeadInternet
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,

I am sai k.,having Vodafone Red 100 DSL internet.I am facing really slow internet speed or it is always being disconnected every 10 or 15 min.This is causing really a bad day as i am not able to work.

Could you please help me to resolve it at earliest.

I can provide you my customer reference.

Thanks!

Regards

Krishna

Moved from Feedback to Störung DSL, MS

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Deadinternet,

please reset the router to factorydefaults & set it up with the modem installation code.

If this is not working, feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber & a mobilenumber for our colleages from the technical department.

To send me a PM please click on my name/avatar -> Then "Diesem Benutzer eine Nachricht senden" on the right side.

Best regards,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Friend,

I have sent you an email with my details and I have provided all requested details.I still have the issue with internet and this is being regular issue with speed as well as disconnection of internet while working which is causing me to disconnect my work network application as well as impacting my wife remote work.Kindly arrange call back service with English speaking executive so that we can communicate.

Many thanks!

Regards

Krishna

Andre

Hey krishna,

I've sent you a private message.

There were no disconnects/carrierlosses in the last 48 hours.
I'll open the ticket for performance issues, therefore i need 2 more speedcheck ticket ids.

Best regards,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!