abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Bad Internet connection and terrible service
Celina_2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The Wi-Fi often loses connection for a few minutes. At the first month, half of the time was not working. It's very annoying because I cannot call my friends back home by Skype/Whatsapp Video Call. I went to the shop several times becuase of this problem. We finally managed to make an appointment for technicians to come and check, but at the end the technician did not show up. THE WORST THING EVER. I PAY YOU FOR SERVIEC! What kind of service is it??? I called again and asked for refund and technician. People from Vodafone kept asking to visit the forum and help. But I want a refund and technician. What should I do???

9 Antworten 9
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Celina_2020,

sorry, that sounds very bad. Verlegener Smiley

I will take a look at this. Please send me a private message with your customer number, your customer password and your mobile number.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Claudia

Hello Celina_2020,

the signal levels of your modem look good and there are no current error rates. Is only the WiFi affected by the loss of connection or the ethernet connection as well? The technician left a note on January 23rd that you weren't home at the time of the appointment.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

We don't use any  ethernet connections. I don't know what happened. So we requested a technican.

Then the technican never showed up. Please check the feedback I left for the technican. Both my boyfriend and I were at home for the whole day! No one rang the bell! Your techinican NEVER SHOWED UP! NO ONE EVEN CALLED

And also if there's a problem of your device, then how could you charge us for fixing it? And also when we made the request, no one told us you would charge 99,5 euro. It seems like a fraud.

Hello Celina_2020,

first of all, there is no need to yell. Secondly, as the technician couldn't check the access it is unsure what the reason for the problems is. Via SMS you got a link to a video that explains the service fee on January 22nd.  Right now, the modem is offline, while another one is online and shows a good signal.

Kind regards

Claudia

First of all, we have asked for technician to come and he never showed up or called. There is no way you can charge us!!!!! Give me a proof that there was someone coming on the day at the scheduled time. We have our name at the entrance. The ring has been working fine. 

@Claudia  schrieb:

Hello Celina_2020,

first of all, there is no need to yell. Secondly, as the technician couldn't check the access it is unsure what the reason for the problems is. Via SMS you got a link to a video that explains the service fee on January 22nd.  Right now, the modem is offline, while another one is online and shows a good signal.

Kind regards

Claudia

Claudia

Hello Celina_2020,

there is no proof, neither that the technician was there nor that he wasn't. I guess the complaints management will have to decide this. You can reach them under

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland

Kundenservice

99116 Erfurt

or use the contact form.

Regards

Claudia

If you have no proof that the technician came here, than how Vodafone decided to charge me 99.5 Euro? i mean, this obviously makes no sense, and if we don't manage to solve it, i ll have to hire a lawyer to fix it for me, and all the Vodafone staff who are involved in this are gonna have face the consequences.

I sent a mail ( not an e-mail) to Vodafone, cause apparently nobody is taking reponsability about this issue, can you give me a contact number i can use to call the complaint management, so we can finally solve this problem?

Claudia

Hello Celina_2020,

the complaints management can only be contacted via mail or contact form, there is no phone number.

Regards

Claudia