Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Always rebooting of HITRON
MarkoAM
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi all,
After my holiday i got home (7.9.) and seen that my HITRON cable router is rebooting all the time on its own. I have reported this in shop in Amberg when shop person ordered modem that i should test and send back so old one can be replaced, and he instructed me to call hotline which i did and over phone reported same (ticket number: ). Guy on the phone said i do not need new router as the guy in shop told me, and he will lorder technician. But in couple of hours modem started to work again so i canceled technician as well as i returned modem that guy form shop ordered. It all worked well till this morning, when it start doing same thing again.
 The Video of problematic behaviour is shown to your colleague in shop and you can also found it on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek60g4x6u5anyxs/20190907_152251.mp4?dl=0

How can i finaly solve this problem, can i buy cable router and you give me netwrok setup info?

When i tried to call hotline it refuses to connect me.... it say modem is on the way but i think this is problem as the modem was shiped back.

Thanks,
Marko

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Marko,

it seems like everything ist clear now. The technician changed the Hitron against a Compal CBN.

The modem you sent back is arrived.

Does everything work now?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
pRo-Marco

Hi Marko,

I think the guy from the technician Hotline knows, what he does Smiley (zwinkernd)

I'll check the connection. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

pRo-Marco

Hi Marko,

a technician will call you on your mobile to arrange an appointment. In our system is written, that you've got a new modem. Please be sure, that it is available for the termin. Please also be sure, that the technician has access to alls necessary rooms in the building. Please send the hitron back to us with the return-paper.

Kind regards

Marco

pRo-Marco

Hi Marko,

it seems like everything ist clear now. The technician changed the Hitron against a Compal CBN.

The modem you sent back is arrived.

Does everything work now?

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Yes, it is all working now good, both internet and phone! Thank you for your prompt responce and follow up!

Techician was very profesional and replacement went really fast.

Your suport was very helpfull!
All the best,

Marko