abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Although cable troubles in Hamburg are said to be resolved, connection here is impossible
meesterlars
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

BEHOBEN Beeinträchtigungen im Kabelnetz Hamburg

Well, allow me to disagree; since last week Friday I've probably been able to use my cable connection properly for 2 hours. The rest of the time I've had either no connection at all or ping times over 10s with continuous dropouts.

My vodafone router is currently unable to ping servers (8.8.8.8, 208.67.222.222) at all. Naturally, I have restarted the device since reading cable issues in Hamburg have been reslolved.

Could my specific line please be tested and confirmed as faulty? I called on Friday and tech support was able to confirm this was the case; my ticket was soon after closed as it was found to be an area problem.

Anyway, I just need my internet up and running again. Working from home is almost impossible and I'm burning through my mobile data.  : (

Thanks from HH

Screenshot_2020-11-09 Diagnose.png

35 Antworten 35
kevinstnl
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have the same problem in hamburg since last night. 

Ja, this really isn't fun. I've restart and even reset my router to no avail.

My connection is absolutely broken.  : (

Still unable to properly use my internet here at home... Help?

Edit: Image removed for data protection reasons, as ticket number is visible. VF_Grit

I've been staring at this for 6 days now....

Untitled 8.png

When am I going to get help? We're stuck in home-office mode, unable to use our internet connection which is absolutely critical to our work.

Please help. 

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello meesterlars,

I like to look at the problem and the history. Please send me your customer number, address and date of birth by private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent. Currently it takes a few days until we are back at your post.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ERFD

Hello meesterlars,

the last fault on Monday was a fault in the return channel. Since then, the line has been unobtrusive. Is the problem still with you permanently?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Morning

Yup, we still have issues; connection latency is frequently measured in seconds, not milliseconds... or completely offline.

A technician is due to arrive later today. I'm holding thumbs ourselves and our neighbour's VF cable internet issues are then finally resolved.

So, technician was here, says there's nothing wrong with the connection in our building, but that there is some sort of interference in our road/area. We've come full circle; my ticket has been closed and I cannot track the status of repairs.

Our technician said we're likely looking at another week of interruptions meaning, by the time we're hopefully reliably online, three weeks will have passed. Home-office is a nightmare. #StayAtHome

"Sonderkündigung" is beginning to sound like a good idea...