abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

After installation vodafone DSL FritzBox getting telekom login page
Sura
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, sorry for writing in english, but my german is not yet good to write in details.

I have a new DSL contract to a new apartment I recently moved in and, after the technician appointment (set for weeks after my request), I still have no internet.

I just did some tests plugging a wire to my phone box, then plugged the FritzBox 7530 and said it was all ok and that I just had to wait some time and the connection would be ready.

I've been waiting for internet but so far I just get it weirdly pointing to a Telekom page saying I have no internet, and asking for Telekom login data, with the message:
"This internet connection is currently not active.
Please do a connection test and contact us with the result ”

I have been using expensive mobile internet waiting for the activation day. Now I will have to spend buying more GBs as I still have no connection.

I would like to know what else I can do to have my connection working.

Please let me know

Looking for your reply
4 Antworten 4
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Sura,

has the connection been activated by a technician yet?

You will not be able to use the connection until it has been activated.

You will find the activation date in our welcome letter. We usually send this by e-mail, so please check your inboc and spam folder. You will find all infor regarding the technical appointment in it.

If a technician has been there already you can send a private message to me. I need your name, customer number and mobile phone number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Sura
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for your reply 

the appointment is mentioned in welcome letter Feb 7th 2020, until feb 7th i won't be access internet ?

Sura
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi jens,

did the connection was activated?

the technician appointment is Feb 7th 2020 , it was mentioned before that can i use the internet ?

Name : xxx

customer nymber : xxx

mobile number: xxx

BR,

Sathish

@Sura Name, customer number and mobile number deleted. Please do not post personal data in public. Jens-K

Jens-K

Hi Sura,

yes, the connection will be activated on February 7th between 12 and 5pm.

The technician needs access to the phone socket ("TAE") and the distribution box ("APL", usually in the basement).

You can set up your modem after the appointment.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!