abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Absolutely Terrible Internet Service
Jmac
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Internet fails every multiple times each week. Vodafone has tested their equipment and finds that it works fine. But it fails ( this week 4 times, mainly but not always in the evening)

Quite tired of this; locked into a 2 year contract;; paying for non-existent internet access.; is Vodafone not required to honor their contracts?
4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The question is: What does fail?

If you need further assistance, it'd be very good to add some more details about your line, the devices used and what exactly fails.

Jmac
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Internet connection fails. WI-FI is fine, cable TV is fine. Switching cable router off for 10 seconds and restarting does not help. In fact it is out now and I am using a cellular connection. Seems to be failing every evening around 19:00 or 20:00, but that may be a coincidence. Service is GigaTV.

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Jmac,

does the cable router restart when there's a loss of the connection? Please send me your address, customer number and date of birth. Reply here again after you sent the details in a private message.

Kind regards,
Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Jmac,

there's an error rate on the line that is not that serious at most of the times but on April 16th around 21:30 it was worse than usual. I made a task so the colleagues can check the net to find the source of this error rate.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!