abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

ADSL keeps on disconnecting - 72070 Tuebingen
saadidrees
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Since the past 6 months, the ADSL keeps disconnecting several times a day. Some days it keeps disconnected and connected several times within an hour and this can last for 3-4 hours. Vodafone's ADSL router log says that "ADSL media down".

Technical details:

Our hardware is Vodafone EasyBox 803A with firmware version  30.05.233.

I have tried restarting and resetting the device.

My Vodafone customer number is: 0019****

Edit: Please don't post your customer data.

Thank you,

4 Antworten 4
Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello saadidrees,

I'm sorry for the issue. Smiley (traurig)

The easybox 803a was only available for purchase. The 24 months warranty has passed.

You can now either buy or rent a current one about us. Alternatively you can buy another device via free trade.

Best Regards

Seb4sti4n

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Julz2k
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie

I would buy a cheap used fritz box 7362SL on ebay or Kleinanzeigen for around 30 Euro. Maybe your disconnects are fixed then, if not you know that the hardware is not faulty and you can contact Vodafone again and they have to look into your case.

Hello Seb4sti4n,

I would be willing to buy or rent a new one but first I would like to make sure that its the device and not some other problem from Vodafone side. Else if I buy a new device and there is a problem from Vodafone side and not the box, I waste money.

Is there a way to know if the problem is some connection issue not related to the device?

Thanks

@saadidrees@  schrieb:

Hello Seb4sti4n,

I would be willing to buy or rent a new one but first I would like to make sure that its the device and not some other problem from Vodafone side. Else if I buy a new device and there is a problem from Vodafone side and not the box, I waste money.

Is there a way to know if the problem is some connection issue not related to the device?

Thanks

No. Your device is outdated, not only warranty wise but your device could also be the cause of your disconnects. Copper Technology, ADSL up to Vectoring is sensitive to errors and your curret device ( the modem part) can make a difference in bad or good regard.

You have a few options here,

1. rent or buy a new modem/router from Vodafone (which I don't recommend as we don't know for sure if it's your hardware and it can get expensive)

2. buy a used 7362SL as I explained earlier.

3. you can rent a 7590 for a month for only 5 euro from routermiete and you don't have to pay postal fees.

it's your decision to make.