Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Due to kabel störung temporary Vodafone sim card not working either? Help!
ChristianDH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear all,

can someone please advise how to get in contact with an english speaking supporter at Vodafone. Our kabel internet has been down for 6 days now?! (unbelievable but true). The Vodafone support through Twitter has been very good and initially they helped a lot by setting up a temporary sim card at no cost so I could acces the internet through 4G. In the beginning it worked fine, but now this has as well stopped working? I'm getting a bit desperate to get online so I can access meetings at work ect.  I get no response from them at the moment so therefore I try here.

Best rgds

Christian

7 Antworten 7
H3nnes
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

@ChristianDH Hi Christian, when did the temp. SIM stop working for you exactly? Have you tried to test the SIM with a different smartphone? And could you tell us your approx. location where you try to get online? (Some streetnames around you and zip code is enough, please no house numbers). Thanks!

Ich bin VF Kunde, kein MA.
Sibo01
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Christian,

can you please tell me the phone number of the SIM card you received?

regards

Sibo01

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

I have tried the sim card with two phones and without luck. I put it in my iPad in the begining and it worked perfectly. It stopped working around 14:00 yesterday. I'm located around Dieskaustraße in Leipzig, post code 04229.

Thanks!

rgds,

Christian

Hi,

yes, the nummer connected to the sim card is 0162xxxxxxx. I was advised by the twitter Vodafone service of this option. So I bought a Callya 10€ card, and they made it work for me. It worked fine in my iPad until 14:00 yesterday.

Thanks!

rgds,

Christian

Sibo01

Hello Christian,

the credit on the card is empty. That is why you are not getting a connection at the moment. I have now activated 1 GB for you and would recommend that you contact your Kabel colleagues so that more data volume can be activated for you. However, you have not yet been charged more than 10 euros. How did you make the top-up?

regards

Sibo01

Hi,

many thanks for the help. The Vodafone service team did the top up. Can I get in touch twith he people in charge of the kabel connection in here as well?

rgds,

Christian

Sibo01

Hello Christian,

please contact us for your personal data via the known contact channels.

regards

Sibo01