abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wifi connection drops every few minutes
AidinAzimi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The wifi connection to the modem drops every few minutes and every hour moden restarts completely.

In the modem there is lots of logs like this:

UTOPIA: FW.LANATTACK DROP

16 Antworten 16
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi AidinAzimi,

welcome to our community. Can you please do a factory reset with the router and see if the error messages still show up?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Wallac,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i did perform reset and factory reset multiple times but no changes.

I even change the wifi configuration multiple times but no luck.

I have this issue for few month and its getting worth. First it was reset every day and now it is sometimes every minute and if i am lucky i have one hour wifi connection.

Best,

Aidin Azimi

Claudia

Hello AidinAzimi,

do you have a contract with Vodafone Kabel Deutschland? If yes, please send me a PM that contains your data (customer number, name and birth date of the contract owner and full address). Leave a short reply here in this thread after you sent the PM.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I wrote you a pm with my info. 

Thanks

ERFD

Hello AidinAzimi,

Are the interruptions via 2. 4 GHz or 5 GHz or both? Does the switch between the two frequencies cause the interruptions? Have you tried to adjust the frequencies? According to history, the last reboot was a week ago. Is that correct?

Best regardsFred

Hi Fred,

Yes i tried to fix the frequencies and i used multiple wifi freq mappers to find the best one as well.

Both 2.4 and 5 Ghz have the same problem.

I just gave up on the configs so last restart would be correct, i did tried to solve this with customer aupport for months now. 

Some how it seems that the wifi module in the device get restarted because the lan connection works fine when wifi gets restarted. So my guess would be some hardware or software issue on the device.

Thanks,

Aidin

ERFD

Hello AidinAzimi,

we have tried an update on the modem. Can you please restore the delivery state and test the box again. If this does not work, we will send you an exchange device.

Best regards Fred

Hello Fred,

Thank you. I did restart the wifi settings and will see how it works. I will update this thread in few days regarding the status of the wifi connection. Hopefully it works.

Beat,

Aidin Azimi

Hello Fred,

After two days the problem still exist and wifi gets restarted every hour.

Please let me know if i can have a replaced device.

Best,

Aidin Azimi