Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow download speed, no upload, no DNS connection
chandler1277
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have been unable to get a good internet connection since Friday midday. Any assistant would be greatly appreciated, I am unable to do my work without a connection on Monday.

• In which state do you live? Berlin 10967
  • Which contract do you have? Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable
  • Which modem / router do you use? Vodafone Station
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? loan
  • What is the error ? Slow download speed, no upload speed. Connection drops out.
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? LAN and WLAN
  • Which browser do you usually use? Chrome
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? MacOS 
  • Start and period of the disturbance:  Since 20.08.21

Unable to perform speed test.

Screenshot 2021-08-22 at 16.50.32.pngScreenshot 2021-08-22 at 16.50.39.pngScreenshot 2021-08-22 at 16.50.51.pngScreenshot 2021-08-22 at 16.50.56.png

13 Antworten 13

Hello!

My ticket 003-0658727/21 was closed however the problem still exists. The connection is still unstable. 

IMG_4981.jpg

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, chandler1277,

I’m sorry your connection is further restricted. We have created a new ticket for you.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello again!

After some period of resonable internet access, the problems have reoccured. The inconsistancy of connection makes home office difficult.

Can you provide any information when the quality of connection will improve? Because this is really not good enough.

Claudia

Hello chandler1277,

your last task was closed in October. Please send a current speed test you made via ethernet connection and make sure to send the time stamp. Is the bandwidth only low in the evening or each time of the day?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!