Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet for 48 hrs - White Flashing Lights & IP not working
Tarja15
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

hi dear community!

i have been trying to get help from the phone number but nobody speaks ENG or spanish

I have returned from holidays 48 hours ago, and i found out that internet was not working - all white lights flashing fast.

I followed all the steps in the wizard, and also tried factory reset but did not work. 

If i try to get to the router via web 192.168.0.1, it doesn't work, not even let me login

don't know what else to do and i need to work 😞

thank you for your help!

5 Antworten 5
Tarja15
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

update. 

72 hrs

don't know what else to do 😞

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Tarja15,

sorry, for the late response Smiley (traurig) Let us check the connection. Please send me your name, address, day of birth and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

hi dear marco!

Thank you for your help!, message sent

it's been a week now ☹☹☹

pRo-Marco

Hi Tarja15,

I'd like to have a technician come out and take a look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I still need a cell phone number so we can set up an appointment.

Is the house installation accessible?

Please note the information about the service charge. If the cause is in our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you.

Due to the current developments we have to take certain precautions. Therefore, we need to know if there are any symptoms in your household that could be related to Covid-19. Of course we don't want to offend you, but on the other hand we don't want to endanger more people unnecessarily.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!