abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Modem Kaput. Kein Licht.
sobaka89
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Kabel Internet - Kundennummer #xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello - my modem had recently stopped functioning without any lights. I tried different outlets and it still does not work.

I called twice to 0800 526 66 25. Once on 13.08.2022 to report the problem, and they said they will open a ticket and send a technician. Today on 19.08.2022 I called again to follow-up as no one came/contacted me. They said there is no open ticket. So they opened a new one. However they were unable to give me any ticket # or provide any information how to follow the status. I am not sure if anything is being done about it.

I am extremely frustrated as I have no internet for over 2 weeks and it seems like phone support is outright lying. Yet I have to continue paying for not having any service.

Please let me know what additional information you need in public/private. I just want a replacement modem and functioning internet that I pay for.

Edit: Customer number deleted

2 Antworten 2
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sobaka89,

that doesn't sound good :/. Did you try a different coaxial cable as well? Unfortunately there is no personal support in this community anymore. Please contact us via Facebook or Twitter. My colleagues can check if there are open tickets and perhaps replace the modem.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your reply. Not sure if a different cable would work, as even the Power LED is not coming up. I don't have Facebook or Twitter 🤦‍♂️I guess I can try registering just to get my request across. I will also try calling again next week, but I have serious trust issues with Vodafone support as I've already been lied to.

Thanks for your assitance anyway.