Low speeds and high ping, especially in the evening
Matas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Connection type: Cable

Plan: 1000Mbit/s

Connection: LAN (problem persists on WiFi as well)

Yes I have tried replugging every part of the cable (both ethernet, wall cable), powering off and on again, restarting the devices, disconnecting all devices except one, nothing helps.

Hi, I am experiencing super slow internet speeds and very high ping in the evenings (usually after 6pm), my ping tends to go above 100 and speeds slow down to as low as 10Mbit/s. Besides the issue for the evenings, my internet never reaches the advertised 1000Mbit/s speed, the highest I have seen it was ~800Mbit/s, normally my speed averages ~400Mbit/s. This is of course unacceptable on your most expensive plan. The ping needs to be fixed as well as I am unable to use internet services properly due to it being so high, both for work purposes, entertainment and general internet use. Basically in the evening it can get so bad that I am forced to stop using my devices entirely.

I have already called customer service and they have forwarded me to this forum for someone to reply to me in English. The issue seems to me that there is not enough bandwidth for my address as once people use the internet in the evenings it slows down to abysmall speeds.

Finally, I have another question: is it possible to open ports so that I can access my computing resources via the internet as I need it for my job.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: @Matas  Moved to the correct board. Best regards Kurtler

11 Antworten 11
Matas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Tobias my internet has been down for the last 2 days actually... 

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Matas,

There is currently a fault in our network and our technicians are already working on removing it. You will receive an SMS from us when our colleagues have been successful.

Regards
Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!