Keep getting bill after cancellation of contract
Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there,

Kundennummer: xxxxxxxxxx

I cancelled my contract with vodafone due to continuous disruption and disconnection of vodafone kabel internet in May 2022. I faxed the letter at the vodafone shop in Garmisch and also sent it twice by postal mail. I did not get any confirmation but vodafone keep sending me bill every month. Please stop sending bills. I have cancelled the contract already. I can not reply the billing email because these are no-reply communications.

Thanks 

Basit

Edit: Customer number removed and post moved to the correct board

18 Antworten 18
Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello, 

I would like to check it more closely.

Please send me this information in a private message:

*Customer number

*Name

*Address (street, house number, postcode, town)

*date of birth

*current mobile phone number (in case a trouble ticket is needed)

Then report back briefly here in the post when you have sent the message.

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Jana,

I have provided the desired information in your private message email.

Cheers,

Basit

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Basit,

the shop cannot cancel your contract. I have checked and there is no cancellation. To which address did you send it by post and when? It's best to use our cancellation page.  

Best regards

Nancy

Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

Sorry for delay in responding your message. I way overseas since july. Just came back a week ago.

I have sent the cancellation through postal mail  twice on the address that some of your colleague has provided. I  also faxed it twice from the vodafone shop. So, there is no point that vodafone did not recieve.  it is not my problem, you need to improve your systems. I cannot take responsibility of vodafone's inefficiencies. If you like i can upload the letter for you also.  Another thing is that for a long time i can not see any message or my contract document on meinkable in my account. I opened many tickets (long time ago) but none of your colleagues could fix my online account. So whatever messages your people are sending in my account, i never saw these because as i said i  can not see any document in my account.

Please let me know if you need a copy of the cancellation request that i sent you sometime in April.  And also  please ask your people to stop sending me bills. Please be aware, i will not do any cancellation online now,  because i already did it in April through post and fax. You just need to have process it.  

Thanks,

Basit

Grit

Hello Basit,

we do not need a copy here. To which address did you send the notice? And where did you fax it? Have you used the contact form linked by the colleague?

Regards

Grit

Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit,

As mentioned to your colleague yesterday, i sent the letter by postal mail (attached) and fax (reciept of the fax message n he second page of the attachement) on the following address

Vodafone GmbH

Kundenbetreuung

Beschwerde

40875 Ratingen

Same letter was faxed at number 0210 2986575 by Nick (Vodafone employee) from vodafone shop in Garmisch-Partenkirchen upon my request. After a few days, I posted the letter again and also sent the fax again from the same shop to make sure that vodafone had recieved the letter.

Yesterday, I recieved an email from vodafone asking me to return the rounter.  I guess, Vodafone sold it to me when i got the connection and i paid the money in installments in every month's bill. Then why should I return the router? Please advise.

Regards, 

Basit

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Basit,

please do not post personal information in a public forum. You never know who is reading here. That's why I removed your attachment.

I don't see a termination letter in your customer account yet. However, your contract has been cancelled in the meantime.

As for the router: we did not sell it to you. The router is a loan device for our contract and must be returned to us.

Regards

Stephan

Basit
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the message and confirmation of cancellation. I agree that personal information should not be shared on the public forum. However, I am too tired of this prolonged and unnecessary communication and wanted to finish it off as soon as possible so I provided everything that you guys might need as evidence/proof.

Regarding returning the router, thanks for the clarification.  The no-replay email did not contain any return label for DHL or whatever service vodafone uses. I would appreciate if you could organize to send the return label. Alternately i can also drop off the router at the vodafone shop in Garmisch if it is ok for you. Please advise.

Thanks

Basit

Vodafone Shops do not accept router returns.

Here you can print your own label.