Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kabel internet stopped working after moving to a new Apartment.
AbhiB
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi , 

On 30th of April I moved from Clausthal to Hannover. So before I moved , I applied for moving my kabel internet as well through vodafone website. I even got a post from vodafone saying that my internet connection has been moved to my new home and I can self install it by myself and it would work instantly, However , when I installed it in my new home, my kabel internet does not work  and internet led on my vodafone station keeps blinkning red.  I tried to call the customer care no( its a automated voice ) but since i dont understand German properly its very difficult to proceed further. However somehow I managed to make some one call from vodafone using Network assistant bot in vodafone website.  He called me today and said he fixed from his side . But my kabel internet still does not work. Can anyone from  Vodafone help me .. I am in desperate of the internent since , I often work from home. 

1 Antwort 1
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AbhiB,

welcome to the community. I will be happy to help you.

Please be so kind and send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth).

As soon as this is out, you announce yourselves please again here in the contribution.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!