Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Connection is not stable for entire Street
Leshii_128
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

My name is Aleksei ***, and I'm customer of Vodafone.

For the last 1,5 years, we live in a new Project in Konigs Wusterhausen, where entire street connected to your provider.

And for the while period of time, we're struggling with poor non stable connection, tones of opened complaints and tickets in your support and etc.

I want to ask how to finish the contract with Vodafone please, since the issue is not solved (and I guess won't be solved in the future).

Can I contact someone in English language please?

Community Team: Removed last name

4 Antworten 4
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Leshii_128,

i'm sorry to hear that your fibre connection is not working properly.
Let me have a look into your customeraccount.
Therefore please send me a private message with your customernumber/password.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pRo-Marco

Hi Leshii_128,

I moved the thread to the right board. I also checked the connection and didn't find something wrong. Would you please tell me what exactly is not working as it should?

Kind regards

Marco

Hello Marco,

I provided in private messages to Andre information that he requested, but he never asnwered me since then, and not I see your message here.

yes, the problem that on our entire street there's a problem for 1,5 year, non stable internet connection, hundreds of calls and tickets for Vodafone , and the issue was never fixed.

The problem is that the internet disconnects about 100 times a day during meetings, interviews, work and etc...

Since Vodadone can't resolve the issue on our street (Haydnstr. Königs Wusterhausen 15711), I wanted to know how can I stop the contract with Vodafone?

Thanks

Wallace

Hi Leshii_128,

Since 15.08, there is no more individual support here. Please use our other support channels if you get stuck here.

Regards

Wallace