Störungen im Kabel-Netz

Siehe neueste
HELP! Got my cable router but I have NO internet (Not speak german)
Josuepm
Daten-Fan

Hello,

Finally after pressuring vodafone shops to resend the router of my hired plan (the first delivery attempt failed because my name was not in the doorbell) I got yesterday the router, I connected the multimedia dosel kabel to the sockets and no internet. The router is a Vodafone Station, the network is visible but no internet; the red led of the router blinks and never goes white, so no internet. 

The type or socket multimedia is of 2, then I had to use the adapter that came with the router. The plan is the megabits of 1000 mbps download, I chose this plan because according to your website my address was had cable service available I am no interested at all in having a telephone line or tv, just internet and definitely not by DSL, and I came directly to this forum since when I was trying to pressure to get the router resend to my address, the two times I achieved to pass the automatic replier and reach a person, the two times I was attended by someone that couldn't speak english. I can try going again to the shops, and I can already see them excusing themselves that they cannot give technical support and the hotline of vodafone does not give customer suppprt in english, that is why I am here

I want to know that vodafone can solve this problem and it is not that the building I live only has capability for DSL, which I refuse to pay morr for a less quality service as DSL is compared to Cable.

PLEASE HELP ME

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3
Kurtler
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Vodafone Service - Startseite | Facebook  

https://twitter.com/vodafoneservice

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Mehr anzeigen
Josuepm
Daten-Fan

Please Claudia, can you help me?

This is my case:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungen-im-Kabel-Netz/HELP-Got-my-cable-router-but-I-have-NO-int...

A user replied my that this site gives english support no longer, and to go to Vodafone Facebook Site, I just wrote there and automatic replier like Tobi that just understands german just answered me.

Mehr anzeigen
MasterScorp1982
SuperUser

Moved your post in your own Thread.

She will direct you to twitter/facebook.

" I just wrote there and automatic replier like Tobi that just understands german just answered me."

Just wait. Someone will read your msg.

Mehr anzeigen