abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

HELP! Got my cable router but I have NO internet (Not speak german)
Josuepm
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

Finally after pressuring vodafone shops to resend the router of my hired plan (the first delivery attempt failed because my name was not in the doorbell) I got yesterday the router, I connected the multimedia dosel kabel to the sockets and no internet. The router is a Vodafone Station, the network is visible but no internet; the red led of the router blinks and never goes white, so no internet. 

The type or socket multimedia is of 2, then I had to use the adapter that came with the router. The plan is the megabits of 1000 mbps download, I chose this plan because according to your website my address was had cable service available I am no interested at all in having a telephone line or tv, just internet and definitely not by DSL, and I came directly to this forum since when I was trying to pressure to get the router resend to my address, the two times I achieved to pass the automatic replier and reach a person, the two times I was attended by someone that couldn't speak english. I can try going again to the shops, and I can already see them excusing themselves that they cannot give technical support and the hotline of vodafone does not give customer suppprt in english, that is why I am here

I want to know that vodafone can solve this problem and it is not that the building I live only has capability for DSL, which I refuse to pay morr for a less quality service as DSL is compared to Cable.

PLEASE HELP ME

3 Antworten 3
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Vodafone Service - Startseite | Facebook  

https://twitter.com/vodafoneservice

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Josuepm
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Please Claudia, can you help me?

This is my case:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungen-im-Kabel-Netz/HELP-Got-my-cable-router-but-I-have-NO-int...

A user replied my that this site gives english support no longer, and to go to Vodafone Facebook Site, I just wrote there and automatic replier like Tobi that just understands german just answered me.

Moved your post in your own Thread.

She will direct you to twitter/facebook.

" I just wrote there and automatic replier like Tobi that just understands german just answered me."

Just wait. Someone will read your msg.