Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Failed Cable Internet connection for over 2 weeks - Berlin
helmuthds
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
For over 2 weeks, I have had significant disruptions to my Vodafone Cable connection. From 30/06 to 14/7 I had no internet. I was using the "netz assistant" during this time and subscribed to the email in case of the problem is fixed, and today I received the email saying that "Dein Anschluss funktioniert wieder. ", checked with the "netz assistant" again and it was finally saying that there was no knowing problem in my region but the internet still not working 😞

So, I am left with the following requests / hopes that someone here can help:
  1. Why is this problem taking so long to resolve and what is Vodafone doing to resolve it?
  2. Further, under the new TKG law ( https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Pressemitteilungen/2021/11/20211130-neues-telekommunikationsgesetz-...https: / /www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Schlaglichter-der-Wirtschaftspektiven/2021/09/05-im-fokus-auf-dem... ) , I believe I am entitled to compensation for this extraordinarily long disruption to my service. However, I have not received any communication or discussion of this from Vodafone. When and how will I be compensated / refunded?
Per the instructions, I've included the answers to the auxiliary information requested for fault reports below:

• In which state do you live?  13053 Berlin
  • Which contract do you have? Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable  
  • Which modem / router do you use?  Fritz!Box 6660 Cable  
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? loaner device    
  • What is the error ? No internet
  • How is your terminal connected to the modem?  LAN, ethernet cable   
  • Start and period of  the disturbance since June 30th  
  • Which measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625 for Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or 0221/46619100 for Vodafone West)? None  
8 Antworten 8
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello helmuthds,

I´m sorry that the fault takes so long. I will have a look. Please send me your name, full address, date of birth and customer number in a private message.

Sign in here again, when the message is sent.

Best regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Manu,

Thanks for the reply, I have sent you a private message with my data.

Manu

Thank you for the data. I have seen that there are still some routers in your building offline. I would like to let this check ba a technian in your house. Is that ok for you?

Can you give him access to the house system? where the amplifier is located.

Viele Grüße, Manu

Hello Manu,

Sure, I'm working from home, so the technician can come any day.

Viele Grüße, Helmuth

Manu

Hi Helmuth,

that sounds wonderful. So I have arranged a date for you tomorrow, Friday, 17.06.22 between 11-2pm. Hope that is ok.

I´ll keep my fingers crossed that it can be solved finally.

Best Regards, Manu

Hello Manu,

Perfect, thank you very much. I will update you of the result after the technician's visit.

Viele Grüße, Helmuth

Hello Manu,

I just received a message from VF saying that my connection was restored, and it is finally working. HUGE thanks for your help and the support you gave me.

Viele Grüße, Helmuth

Manu

Hi Helmuth,

wow, that went faster than expected! I have checked the connection now and everything look fine.

I´m glad that it works now!

Do you have any other questions or is everything ok now?

Best regards, Manu