Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable internet disruption every night between 19hr and 23hr
paulofarnsworth
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm having this issue every night now where my internet starts slowing down significantly after 7pm and grinds to a halt around 8-10pm before it starts becoming usable again after 11pm.

I'm on to the 1000Mbps cable contract and I have the Vodafone-provided FritzBox 6660 router. 

Outside of that time period, the download speed is acceptable but it's never faster than 200-300 Mbps whenever I run a speed test.

This has only started happening a few weeks ago.

Thank you

8 Antworten 8
paulofarnsworth
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

To complete my information:

* Location is Berlin 10249

* OS/browser is irrelevant. I have many devices at home on wired and wifi connections. They all stop working at the same time.

I've went through the assistant procedure with restarting the router/network and resetting the settings, and the issue persists.

When the internet stops working around around 8pm every night, it's not even feasible to open the page of popular speedtest websites like speedtest.net or fast.com on any of my devices.

Thank you

Jana478
Administrator:in

Hello paulofarnsworth,

welcome to our forum.

That doesn't sound good, I'll be happy to check your connection.

Please send me your data (name, customer number, address, date of birth and a mobile phone number if a fault ticket is necessary) in a private message.

Then report back here briefly when you have sent the message.

Many greetings

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Thank you. I've sent you a private message.

Jana478

Hallo paulofarnsworth,

Unfortunately, there is currently a capacity problem in the evening hours. Our technicians are working on a solution to the problem so that the load can be reduced as quickly as possible.

I have created a ticket for you and sent you an email as information.

At the moment, the end of March has been set as the end of the disruption. I can offer you 50% of the monthly basic price as a credit. Do you agree?

Many greetings

Jana

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Jana,

Thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately a discounted price doesn't resolve my issue. Would it be possible to provide me with alternative means to connect to the internet until your cable capacity issues are resolved?

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello paulofarnsworth,

unfortunately we cannot offer you something else instead of the discount.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hey Claudia.

Thank you, I'll take the discount.

ERFD

Hi paulofarnsworth,

we have stored the pro rata fees for the current and the next month in your customer account. You will see this with the next billing run.

Best regards Fred