Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Bad internet and unstable connection from favourite Vodafone
V-B
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello All,

I am writing this in the community because i am running out of options. Hours of waiting in the calls and finally response from the customer care is "They do not speak English and retry your luck by calling back." I have this bad experience couple of times in this week.

I have no internet since Friday (20-10-2023)and uploading speed is zero. not able to work from home and running to office daily to avoid escalations from the management. I can not say same thing to managers from office as Vodafone tells me.

I had the same issue 2 weeks back and they fixed it. they did not allow me re-open the case also. Now, i have the problems again. My question to the customer care are

1. Do you have any English speaking customer care number?

2. Do you have any place where i can open the ticket?

3. Do you have any premium services that can provide me the support quickly?

4.Now, who will and when will this problem i have will be fixed? i can not run to office daily because i do not have proper internet. I am having plan of 1Gbps and i am not even getting 500Mbps. what kind of service is this to the customer?

I am not pointing anyone individually here, as a service provider we expect the better service from Vodafone.

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!