Easybox 805 activation fails
YangXD
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello

I am only English speaking.

I ordered the vodafone network and planned install Termine by Feb.9th. But actually no technician onsite for installation and I was told I can activation by myself. But the problem appears after I input the activation code(MIC), always showing activation ongoing(more than 30mins).
All lights are green except the telephone.

After trying and telephone calling with vodafone service, I tried with phones, apps and computer according to the instructions, but the problem remains.

I had a termin for technician onsite, but the colleague not show up again. And I booked next termin 1 week later.
Its already 1 weeks since i lost my network. And I can not working at home.

Could some one check the issue for me? I want to solve it asap.

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey YangXD;

I'm sorry that you cannot use your landline yet.

If the router cannot be configured after the scheduled appointment (even if it was done remotely without an onsite appointment in your house) , most likely something is wrong with the connection.

In this case my colleagues from the technical department will have a closer look.

Please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & a mobilenumber.

To send me a PM , please click on my name/avatar . Then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht"

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

I have the same problem.

I've try to plug into a different DSL Telefondose.

Try to perform factory reset and the situation is quite the same:

all lights except Telefon is green but activation still in progress for 4 days:

"The activation of your EasyBox is in progress. Please do not turn off the device." 

I've try to get an appointment with techinc but it will be in  weeks that quite unnecceptable for me aince I wait previous techic for 3 weeks and he not come and this is another 3 weeks.

If you have any solution it would be nice.

Regards,

Eugene...

HeikeF

Hallo YangXD,

I am sorry that it is not working at the moment.

In order for us to be able to help you, please contact our customer support in any case.

Best regards

Heike  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!