abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

new 200mbps cable router (connected, no internet, red blink)
xzhh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Service Team

As I went through some threads, that might be a common issue with new customers. And that happened to me as well. I ordered from Preisvergleich_dot_de and the internet has been checked and confirmed with local Vodafone dealers. Can I request for a technical appointment to check with the design in this flat. Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Z. Xu, Mainz-Bretzenheim

Edit: Attachment removed.

11 Antworten 11
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello xzhh,

I guess you're right that a technician has to come to your flat. Please send me your full address along with your customer number, birth date and the MAC address of the modem. Reply here again after you sent the data.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
xzhh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Replied, thx

Wallace

Hi xzhh,

the technician is informed and should contact you soon. I would be happy if you would give me feedback after a technician assignment.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
xzhh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Now, several weeks have passed and no technician had come to me.

My contract started on 28. Dec. and so far there has been no internet at all. Besides the necessary technical support, I would also request a delay of the starting day of my contract until when the internet works properly (or such as first month waiver).

If there is any problem/difficulty to solve the issue, please also let me know or know about what I can do for the cancellation (e.g. device return etc.) so that I can switch to a DSL subscription. Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Z. Xu

Wallace

Hi xzhh,

can you please call our company and make an appointment directly? I will send you the phone number and order number in a private message.

Regards

Wallace

xzhh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Update on 06-02:

The technician visited my flat last Friday and he confirmed the cable connection is only active up to 1. floor but not for 2. floor (top flr.) in which I live. The technician suggested to distribute new wires to my room but the landlord had refused further changes to this flat. In this week, Kabel Service GmbH telephoned me and confirmed that I should request a cancellation to the contract. For you information. Thank you!

Regards,

Z. Xu

Dzynek
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have very similar issue with my router it launches, but no internet connection and red dot blinking. - I checked in two data outputs in my apartment - same result.

Contract is from Yesterday, and most neighbours have Vodafone, so I assumed it would be like a walk in the park to join your network as well.

I live in Berlin, 12459 - maybe there is some outage?

The helpdesk is not an option for me, as it is fully in German and requires a German number to dial in...

Could you please advise?

Best regards

pRo-Marco

Hi Z. Xu,

we will cancel the contract. Please send back our hardware with the return paper. You will get written conirmation about that.

@Dzynek We will help you in your own thread.

Kind regards

Marco