abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Vodafone Kabel detuschland Internet keeps disconnecting
dinesh321
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a Vodafone Kabel connection! My internet keeps disconnecting and it's very annoying! Please test and fix it as soon as possible. I can send you customer details privately

My contract was new, the Initial 6 months I opted for high speed(500 Mbps) where I don't have any internet issues. After 6 months I changed to 100 Mbps and then the problem starts - which is the internet keeps disconnecting regularly

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dinesh321,

i have looked at it and there is already an order for this to be fixed. I have set a ticket for you and you will be informed about the completion of the work through that.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Tina

Hello and welcome in our community, dinesh321.

So that I can make an initial assessment, please answer the following questions:

• Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?
  • Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracerts/ ping plotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.
  • How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)
  • Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.

Thank you and best regards

Tina

Hi Tina,

Please find the answers below! Please try to fix it asap

• Which modem/router do you use? (e.g. Hitron)
    • It was from Vodafone, device id is Vodafone 6c4c
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device?
    • I rented it from you
  • Which error occurs? (Speed too low; Packetloss) Send also screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracerts/ ping plotter measurements in case of packetloss or ping problems.
    • please find the screenshots attached. I took from ping plotter
  • How is your end device connected to the modem? (LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN)
    • WLAN
  • Which browser do you normally use? (e.g. Firefox)
    • chrome
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? (e.g. Windows)
    • Windows, Mac OS
  • Beginning and period of the disturbance (e.g. since beginning of April; only in the evening)
    • Since August 2021
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find them in the user interface of your cable router via 192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 for the Fritzbox.
    • I couldnt see these detailspaket loss.pngpart2.pngconnection reser.png
Tina

Hello dinesh321,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Nancy

Hello dinesh321,

i have looked at it and there is already an order for this to be fixed. I have set a ticket for you and you will be informed about the completion of the work through that.

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy, 

I have been waiting for 5 weeks for the ticket to be fixed! I see no response and no action to date!

Can you fix it immediately or increase the speed of the internet(maybe it will solve the issue as i explained before) with the same price or give the voucher for the last two months or cancel the contract

Please reach on it asap! I am working from home and I cant afford to wait for days, weeks, and months without seeing anything

Thanks

Dinesh

Tobias

Hey @dinesh321,

we cant fix it earlier, im sorry for that 😞 I can offer you a discount for 50% of your monthly payments if you want.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias, 

Thanks for considering my request. Please provide the discount and try to fix it as early as possible!

Just saying if possible it will be great if you can increase the speed instead of discount 

Thanks

Dinesh

Hi Tobia, 

Please confirm the discount! also if you have any update please let me know the progress on the ticket

Thanks

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi dinesh321,

sorry, unfortunately nothing new about the ticket yet. We have deposited the credit note until the end of December. You will see it with the next invoice.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!