abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone 1000 mb Unity Media is very unstable
Saeedamiri
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi All,

I got a brand new modem, vodafone 1000 mb from unity media. My connection is quite unstable and unbearable.

Internet disconnects very often and the speed is actually much less than the claimed value. It averages 30 mb.

This ruined my business since I'm doing home office. I cannot connect and disconnect everytime during a class when I teach the students. I cannot make a normal zoom call with my colleagues since connection is unstable and disconnects several times.

I cannot do anything live, not even light games such as chess (which I stopped playing since I got this modem). The only usage of this internet is to download something and work on it or use it offline.

Unfortunately vodafone service and unity media employees are inaccessible. I've called them several times during the last week, always it was on automatic reply and then waiting line for over 10 minutes. This is really unbearable.

1 Antwort 1
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Saeedamiri,

unfortunately our colleagues are not yet here in the community and we have no access to the systems. Therefore I can only refer you to the appropriate contacts.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!