abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Speed drops significantly in the evenings
antonkoh
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I am having problems with internet connection every evening.

During the afternoon the speed reaches 100Mbps for the contract conditions easily.

During the evenings I barely get 6Mbps.

My customer number is 33*******.

Are there any works going on to fix this?

Anton

Edit: please do not post personal information publicly

29 Antworten 29
antonkoh
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I am seeing that basically 90% of the messages on this board are related to the same problem.

How can I get refunded for the contract time until this will be fixed?

Can I please get some answer?

antonkoh
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I'm attaching to the general questions, but they do not really matter because it's the same problems as most other members of this board experience - segment load or whatever.

I just want to know if the February 2019 estimate accurate in my case and how I can get refund of the money until this is fixed.

• Which product do you have? Internet

• Which modem / router do you use? Whatever Vodafone sent to me 

• Do you use a loan device or do you have your own device? Loan

• Which error occurs? Download speed 10-20x times slower than expected every evening

• Which browser do you normally use? Chrome

• Which operating system do you have on your computer? OS

• Start and duration of the disturbance  Permanent
  • Upload a screenshot of the signal values. You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via http://kabel.box or via http://fritz.box in the Fritzbox.    I don't have anything like this on the cable router that you sent to me. Here are results of the speed test:

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello antonkoh,

we work on the inquiries chronologically and unfortunately cannot always answer so fast. Nevertheless, we try everything to make sure that it happens as soon as possible. I would like to have a look at your connection. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, date of birth and address). Then please contact me again briefly here in the article.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
antonkoh
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Hi Anett,

Thank you, understood.
I have sent you a PM

Anton
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi antonkoh,

at the peak usage time there is a significantly increased load on your connection. Work for improvement is already planned. They are expected to be completed at the beginning of the 4th quarter of 2019. If you wish, we can offer a credit note amounting to 50% of the monthly basic fee until then.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
antonkoh
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Hello,

Of course, such estimate is unacceptable for me.

Does this problem affect only cable connections or also DSL? It could work for me if I was temporarily transfered to 100 Mbps DSL usage until you upgrade the internet connection. I would also need to have the DSL socket moved from the corridor to the room where my current cable socket is. If this is possible, we can proceed like this.

If not, unfortunately, I will have to reject the contract.

Thank you
Anton

Additional question to the one above:

Is this a Vodafone infrastructure problem or overall problem of the Deutsche Telekom lines that affect all providers?

Thanks

Thomas

Hi antonkoh,

the switch to DSL would be possible. The problem only concerns the cable line and has nothing to do with the DSL connection. We cannot influence whether the TAE socket can be installed. We also do not have any information about costs. The cables and sockets do not belong to us.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!