abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow Internet connection (mainly during the evening)
Dejablue79
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

I got a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable subscription with a Vodafone Station modem.

Starting a few months ago, the internet connection got extremely slow during the nights (5-10 mb/s)  or even totally unusable as a result of packet loss.

Nowadays, I got the same problem but throwout the day, the internet connection is slow or disconnected all together

I tried the regular restart / plug out and in from the electricity and factory reset to the modem, I also got new cables to replace the old ones. all didn’t help.

It come to the point the the internet is unusable.

(To send this post I had to connect my laptop to my phone… which is also from Vodafone, so that wasn’t easy as well…)

Is there something you can check from your side?

68 Antworten 68
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Dejablue79,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

just sent it.

Now im getting dissconection during the mornings as well.

This is really annoying as we are working from home.

seems like there was an update to the Vodafone station, so the connection is even worst now.

my job is required me to have a stable internet connection (specially when 0days are being publicly available) this is unacceptable!

Stephan

Hi Dejablue79,

some of your connection values ​​are outside the norm. A technician should take a look at that.

Due to the current developments we have to take certain precautionary measures. Therefore, we need to know whether symptoms have occurred in your household that could be related to Covid-19.

One last note: if you are not present for the technician appointment, the technician deployment will be charged at 99.50 Euro.

Is the mobile number *** 257 still active?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

The number is still active, but im unable to work from home so ill need an exact time.

This is an urgent issue, I'm still paying for a 1gb but need to get out to find places with WiFi while i need to work from home.

what is taking so long?!

Yet another week without internet.

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Dejablue79,

the technician will call you to make an appointment. We still need the info about Covid-19. Furthermore the technician will need access to the house installation, can you grant him that?

Regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!