abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My internet is acting slow
Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

My german is very poor so let me apologise first off. Now, starting 3 days ago my internet has been acting strange. i usually have 300-390 MB/ps right now on my computer i have 3 MBp/s or less. 

My account was billed and debited so i know it isnt from a missed payment. 

I tried restarting my router and the normal technical stuff but none of that has remedied that. 

I have used a 3rd party speed test which gives me 3 or less MBp/s but the vodafone speed test gives me my usual 300+MBp/s. Please advise me on how to remedy this.

Edit: @Rodalben moved into the right board. 

12 Antworten 12
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Rodalben,

do you measure the speed via LAN or WLAN?

Are you connected directly to the router or do you still have your own hardware behind our router?

Please send me a PM with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

PM Sent

I'm connected by ethernet cable Cat5e directly to my router. 

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Rodalben,

thanks for the dates. The modem values are not quite right. A technician should have a look at this on site. Is it okay if we send you one home?

Best Regards, Manu  

Rodalben
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Yes, it is ok to send a technician. What day and time?

pRo-Marco

Hi Rodalben,

the technician will call you to arrange an appointment

Kind regards

Marco

The technician came and fixed the cable in the street, however still getting 3Mbps on average. 

pRo-Marco

Hi Rodalben,

everything seems to be great. The signal is in range. An actual speedtest shows me a result of over 400MBit/s.

Kind regards

Marco

yes, i did a test last night at 2200 (10 o'clock pm) and only had 2Mbps, then this morning i had 312Mbps and about 20 minutes ago i had a rate of 17 Mbps. it is a very unstable connections.

I just did a speed test at 8 o'clock in the evening and im sitting at 4.67Mbps. I dont understand how i was told that my speeds are good, I'm seeing the exact opposite.