abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

KabelBox drops internet connection
AndreiShokhin
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I've been using kabelbox for more than a year and everything was fine, but several months after problems started. Firstly my internet connection had dropped for about a five days till technitian fixed it (I don't know details). Some time after that my connection started to drop randomly. At the beginning it wasn't very bad, but now every day starts with a two-three router resets for me. It can drop more than five times a day, and each time it needs about ten minutes to recover.

I tried to call the hotline, but I cannot pass a robot because my German is bad.

This is very annoying and I'd terminate the contract, but my 2year contrat hasn't ended yet.

I don't know to investigate it, ping doesn't work and router gui simply shows "connection is in progress".

Please help.

Edit @AndreiShokhin  by Matthes (Mod): please pay attention to choose the correct board selection, moved from "Störungsmeldungen Internet, TV & Telefon DSL".

4 Antworten 4
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi AndreiShokhin,

I'll check your connection and then we will decide what to do next. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pRo-Marco

Hi AndreiShokhin,

the signal is very bad Frustrierte Smiley I'd like to send a technician for free to fix that. If that is okay for you, please send a valid mobile number and tell me, when a visit is possible from your side.

Kind regards

Marco

Hallo Marco,

thanks a lot for your investigation!

My phone number is ***

Any time is okay.

pRo-Marco

Hi AndreiShokhin,

please don't write you mobile-number visible for all Smiley (zwinkernd)

The technician will call you to arrange an appointment.

Please keep me informed.

Kind regards

Marco