abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet down and no service reachable
jin890
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I am using the vodafone dsl and the internet connection is so unstable. Starting from two weeks before, 5 days including weekends were completely out of internet. Last week, 4 days was down, and yesterday the technician came and just checked internet speed and said all is ok. Today, from the morning, internet was not working completely, or disconnects every 5 minutes. I've tried to reach the vodafone service by phone, since I cannot speak German, none of them was providing me a proper service. I've seen in the forum saying "most of our colleagues" can speak english, but obviously was not, since I've tried more than 5 times to connect to any of the vodafone team who can help me. Now what I can hear from them was to write on the forum.

2 Antworten 2
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello jin890,

welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry that your connection keeps dropping out. we'll be happy to take a look at your connection and the problem. Please send us the customer number, name including address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent. Currently it takes a few days until we are back in the post 😞

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Claudia

Hello jin890,

I saw you contacted us via Twitter and a technician will come on Monday. Please stick to one contact channel so we don't have twice as much work.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!