abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Out Daily
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I made on post on the 14 of August about the same topic.  I was told a technican was ordered and one would contact me, this never happened.  My internet is still out and it is going on a complete outage for 3 days now.

• Which product do you have? Cable 100
  • Which modem / router do you use? Hitron CVS 30360 
  • Do you use a loan device from us or do you have your own device? Loan
  • Which error occurs? (Speed ​​too slow, website unavailable, etc.) Internet goes out at about 1600 everyday and doesnt come back online until the morning.  This problem has been going on for well over 3 months, this is not only with my but everyone that I have spoken to in my apartment building.
  • Start and duration of the disturbance  (early April, permanent) Started in May/June time frame, it got better for a week or so and then is back to being out everyday.  

All of the lights on the modem turn on except the @ and then it reboots and does the same thing nonstop.  The person who lives next to me got a new modem and this dod not fix the problem.

Thanks

15 Antworten 15
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Thanks Claudia!
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello,
The ticket was closed today at around 1430 and when I got home at 1700 my connection was still offline.

Yesterday it was down from around 1700 until I after I left for work this morning at 0700, so it seems to just be getting worse.

Any guidance would be appropriated.

Thanks.
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Still out. Haven't been able to use my internet in a while now and I'm really tired of having to pay more on my mobile bill because my internet doesn't work. This is really ridiculous that three tickets have been open and no one has actually contacted me. I've submitted an email to Vodafone and the response I got back was go to this forum.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Briank85,

i have given the order to the colleagues of the field service, they will contact you to check it on site.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Briank85
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Thank you so much. I got a call today and they scheduled an appointment. I'm going to mark this as resolved and will open a new post if a new issue comes up. Thank you and Claudia both.
Tobias

Hi @Briank85,

that sounds good 🙂 Give us a sign if something doesnt work then.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!