abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Disruption
rduric
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I'm hopping I can get some help here, since my German is not very good I decided to try here before calling the customer service hotline. Below are the details of my contract, situation and what I have done already to try and resolve the issue:

• Contract: Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable
  • Modem: CH7466CE / Firmware version 4.50.20.3
  • Router: ASUS RT-AC58U
  • The router is my own the modem is a Vodafone rental
  • The Internet completely drops for the past three days specifically around 8-10pm is when our problems start. When I enter the modem settings @ 192.168.0.1 I can see that the option "modem" has the status in process.
  • The devices connect to the Wifi connection from the ASUS router, which is connected to the modem directly 
  • Chrome
  • Windows 10, an Android phone and an iPhone
  • The issue started recently about three days ago
  • So far I have tried the following options:
    • Unplug the router and connect directly to the wifi of the modem
    • Connect the device directly to the modem via a LAN cable
    • Restarted the router several times one thing I noticed here when the modem is in status "processing" restarting doesn't do anything 
    • I have done a complete factory reset on it, however, the issue still persists
  • 10965, Berlin, Berlin
  • I took a screenshot that you can see below, I have another one of these for another day. The screenshots are date Friday and Sunday.

IMG_7248.PNG

14 Antworten 14
rduric
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

To add to my previous message, this has now increased and happens during the day time as well not only evenings. It causes a significant disruption for my work and the work of my partner as we are both working from home.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello rduric,

how long has the disorder existed approximately?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
rduric
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Martin,

I believe it started last Wednesday if I am not mistaken.

It is not consistent and does not happen every night. For instance last night we had an issue, however, it was only slower connection it was not a complete disruption. That being said yesterday we have also experienced it during the day which was quite frustrating as it kept interrupting my work.

Best,

Robert 

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi rduric,

what was it like yesterday? It could be possible, that it has something to do with this regional issue:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Eilmeldungen/Kabel-Ausfall-interaktive-Dienste-im-Raum-Berlin-in-den/td...

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

I unfortunately do not have access to the URL that you shared. It says I do not have the necessary permissions. But yes on the 24th it was still pretty bad.

Wallace

Hey,

unfortunately the thread no longer exists. Are you from Berlin? There we had some problems in the last days, but they are solved now.

Regards

Wallace

rduric
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

Yes, this issue still occurs from time to time during the day and evening.

Best,

Robert 

Wallace

Hi Robert,

can you please note the date and time of the disturbances?

Regards

Wallace

rduric
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Wallace,

Here is the list of occurrences in the past two days:

• 05.10.2020 - 15:00 - 17:00 - Internet speed continuously slow, unable to dial into conference calls
  • 05.10.2020 - 20:40 - 22:15 - Internet speed slow, unable to stream 1080p videos (speed test screenshot attached)
  • 06.10.2020 - 14:43 - 15:20 - Internet speed slow, complete disruption for 2-3 minutes, unable to load pages (speed test screenshot attached)

06.10.2020 14.43.PNG051020 at 20.40.PNG

I can keep adding more if this is not sufficient.