abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Impossible to cancel service contract >1 year
psmartins
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I have been trying to cancel this contract since December 2020 and it has been impossible for me to do it. 

I am struggling with a very poor experience I have with Vodafone Germany and I don't know who else to contact. I am living in Germany for 3 years and have had issues with Vodafone since the beginning, had my modem replaced several times and technicians to my house without resolving the issue. When I was sold Vodafone it was very easy to speak english with someone but now it seems that its impossible to get this contract cancelled.

Last year I was erroneously sent to the w-lan form and shop by one of your representatives and after many consecutive attempts to be in contact with you I was told that they could not process it via email, facebook messenger, whatsapp or any other way. Tobi and your self service section is useless as it does not give me directions.

I am now trying to cancel my account since December 2020 but seems I am being put into loops - sending forms and requests to different ways of communication - email, chat, online, phone - with no resolution. I am paying 69.99 euros a month and havent had Internet for 2 months. As an expat living in Germany this is a very poor experience... and I feel like there is no escape from the Vodafone contract. I am leaving Germany in November and want to cancel my contract, how and who can help me? 

Is there a complaint department that can handle my query? I have contacted the CEO of Vodafone directly as it seems all the ways of digital communications failed and there is no self service cancellation in your website. 

Thanks in advance, Pedro Martins
6 Antworten 6
JanC
Netz-Profi
Netz-Profi

hey,

maybe you can try AboAlarm which is a service taking care of contract cancellation on your behalf for a relatively small fee.

https://www.aboalarm.de/kuendigungsschreiben/internet-und-telefon/kabel-deutschland-kuendigen

good luck.

psmartins
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Why would I be paying for a service that Vodafone should be providing themselves? This is very poor customer service considering the amount of Expats that live in Germany! And from what I heard, its not just a problem with expats but with Vodafone itself - making it very difficult to cancel contract is not ethical and I have reported the issue to the Federal Network Agency as well.

I don't know man, I'm just trying to help. I'm also an angry customer myself. I'm resigning now as well.

It looks like you are unable to resign because you are an expat so I'm giving you a tip how to do it easily

I feel with you. VF is a interesting company.

As you recognized the sole contractual language is German.

When you're inside your customer center search for Kontakt. When founded, select Kündigung and follow the instructions. Kontakt is difficult to find, certainly not done by coincidence.

When your are an expat there shout be also a HR department which should support you.

VF is a little bit special.

Edit

Also a simple search in the web did help. Click Kontaktseite

Google translate does the rest.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team

thanks, that was helpful! And you are right, they do not make it easy to cancel a contract and its not a way to retain or captivate customers. In a country with >11 million foreigners living here its quite strange that in the moment to sell everyone speaks english but not when you need help or support.

I have submitted the cancelation but still trying to get thorugh to a complaint department. I dont understand why this was not done in December 2020 when I asked and I have to pay another year of subscription for a service that is not used. Anyone knows how to open a complaint with Vodafone Deutschland?

As you know, sales is a different subject. They are also selling fridges to the arctic people.

You can't reach the complaint department via email. Millions of VF Customer would be delighted to have a email address und would taking use of this email address for their complaints.   

A complaint management is - simple like that - missing.

The postal address, you'll find from this link.

Userban wg. wiederholter Missachtung der Forenregeln. Gruß, das Mod-Team