abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

INTERNET KABEL Disruption; on/off every few minutes on WiFi, low speed
IliasP
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

For the past two weeks, Internet both Ethernet and WiFi is extremely slow, maximum 8-10 mbps instead of usual 50 mbps and the wifi is interupting every few minutes.

Postcode 80469

Extremely annoying, especially since we are two persons working remotely from home and I can not reach Customer support on the telephone. 

Will someone from Vodafone support please reach out and contact me?

thanks (and sorry for the english!)

17 Antworten 17
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

i cant see any calls from my colleagues, at least they didnt wrote something. They will contact you again.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
IliasP
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tobias

Just tell them that they can come any time they want today. We are TRYING to work from home... so we are here.

No need to call us for an appointment.

Thanks

Tobias

Hey,

well atleast, they have to make their appointment, its not that case that the colleagues can reach you anytime, because you are not alone 😉

Regards

Tobias

IliasP
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tobias,

Your colleague reported a Grid damage last Thursday, which as fixed supposedly on Friday. We managed to have a proper Internet the weekend and yesterday.

Today, again, NO INTERNET at all.

It is absolutely inconvenient! It makes our home office impossible this situation! This is not 2021 internet service!

My contract expires in 3 months, and your colleagues are calling me to upsell me a new contract of 250-500 mbps, when I can not even have 1 with your service.

Tobias

Hey,

well, im sorry for that 😞 Did you got a vodafone mobile contract or something like this? I could give you atleast 50GB for 16 days. If yes, please tell it via PM.

Regards

Tobias

IliasP
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sent.

Confirm pls once you add them.

Awaiting a resolution to our network issue! the whole april and now May is a complete disaster in terms of service.

Tobias

Hey,

thanks for the PN. Ive checked it, my colleagues already gave you the  16GB.

Regards

Tobias

zooid
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Tobias,

I see so many people complain for the same issue I have across Germany.

And everyone's issues are "narrowed" down to their modems or local connection.

I think the problem is with your DNS server(s).

Unlike OP here my contract with Vodafone expires sooner and I'm already sick of Vodafone's incompetence so if you don't fix this disrutions with increase latency all over Germany I (and hopefully many many more) will switch to other ISP really soon!

What's really really interesting right now is if you're planning to charge me the 95 euro even after about one month of issues with the internet?!