abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Cannot activate Easybox 804 - No DSL cable connection
Efstratiou
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I am a new customer living in a new apartment. I have received the router (Easybox 804) and yesterday the technician came to activate the line. He said that it would only be working approximately half an hour later. 

I have followed the steps and connected to the Wi-Fi with my computer and put the password. This automatically opened the web activation page but I cannot go past the “Please plug the DSL cable into the designated DSL port on the EasyBox”. I have also tried to connect via LAN but did not work (even after restarting the modem). 

I have seen that many people have had this problem before but no solution was given. The technician used some machines and said that everything was ok with the connection. 

Thanks in advance, 

Carolina

14 Antworten 14
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Efstratiou,

welcome to our comunity. Smiley (fröhlich)

After the technician activated your DSL access, did you configure your network with the MIC you received with our welcome letter?

Therefore you either need your phone (landline) or a LAN connection between router and PC.

Then, if you use our EasyBox enter easy.box in the adress line of your browser or fritz.box if it is a FRITZ!Box.

Afterwards you get  dashboard where you can enter the MIC. The access data for login are on the bottom of the router.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi, 

> Therefore you either need your phone (landline) or a LAN connection between router and PC.

I do not have a phone so I connected via LAN to my PC. 

> Afterwards you get dashboard where you can enter the MIC. The access data for login are on the bottom of the router.

When I open my browser, the easy.box page opens automatically. There is no dashboard here I can enter the MIC. It opens the activation page, and when I press "continue", the page asks to connect the DSL cable (and it is connected) and I can not move forward as the botton saying "continue" is gray. 

Thanks,

Carolina

Kira

Hi Carolina,

welcome to the Vodafone-Community!

Sorry, that you have these circumstances.

Please have a look into this video.

Did you try o activate your account like this *click *?

Where does the error message appear?

Kind regards

Kira

Hi Kira, 

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, I tried to connect the box exaclty as in the video. In this video - minute 1:33 - it is shown that the "Activation" tab should ask for the MIC. Instead, my page shows the message "Please plug the DSL cable into the dedicated DSL port on EasyBox" (see image attached). 

I also tried connecting a phone to the box. When I pick up the phone, there is a repeated message saying "Bitte schliessen sie das DSL Kabel an”. 

I went to the local Vodafone store where I signed my contract and I was told everything was ok with the connection and that they cannot do anything regarding this problem. Supposedly I should have Internet since the technician came, which was on the 13/03/2019 and I still cannot connect. I hope you can help me to solve this. 

Best, 

Carolina

I am facing the same issue. 

New contract started on 13.03.2019. And myvodafone.de says connection is active. When I try to connect Easybox804 modem to enter MIC. I can see that "Checking DSL line status" for approx. 10 minutes and then says no internet found. 

Internet light on modem is GREEN slowly on and off continously. Please help with this issue since there is no internet for last 8 days while contract is already active. 

Jens-K

@kinpaa89,

it is not necessary to open several threads.

Andre already asked for a private message in this thread: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-DSL/Techniker-nahm-DSL-Steckdose-weg/td-p...

Regards,

Jens

Earlier I was asking for separate issue for Andre. That is not even resolved. He said he will update my credit account for this stealing of DSL socket. 

My new issue is that internet is not active even after 8 days of contract starting date. How can contract be started without making sure that internet is active or not. 

Jens-K

Hi kinpaa89,

Andre updated the technical ticket and reopened it.

Our technicians will get back to you via SMS.

Right now I just can ask for your patience.

Regards,

Jens

Hi, 

Can you help solving my issue please?

Thanks, 

Carolina