abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone kable 1000 not working properly
Sridharj23
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I got a vodafone kabel 1000 with wifi6 a few months back. I also have another connection (100 mbits in parallel). For two months the internet connectivity worked fine over Vodafone. Since a month or so, none of the wired connections (over powerline adapter) works. I tried same powerline network with the other internet provider and it all works flawlessly. Only with vodafone it does not work. And all devices connected to the wifi network gets internet intermittenly. Which means they are connected to the internet for like 15-20 seconds and then disconnect. and then again connect after 10 or 20 seconds. 

So basically the vonafone  connection is practically useless since a month now. I got it for work from home but now I have to continue to use the older one which will get terminated soon. So do not know what I will do after that.

Am I doing something wrong ? Or is vodafone connectivity so bad ? 

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@Sridharj23  schrieb:

Am I doing something wrong ?

Yes, you are testing using a Powerline connection - that's your problem.

Why is this a problem ? The same points work with the other connection and was working for the first 2 months with vodafone as well...

And what about wifi. Those connections also dont work well. Basically wifi or wired both seems practically useless.

Best Regards

Sridhar

Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sridharj23,

both Powerline and WiFi are prone to perturbations. Do the same problems occur as well when you use a direct ethernet connection? If yes, perhaps there is something wrong with your signal. Please send the signal values from your modem.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!