abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need to switch cable to DSL connection
shaggydced
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have had a Vodafone cable connection (CableMax 500) for almost 2 years now but have had no internet for the last 3 months.

I spoke to vodafine and has a technician over in November who told me that my apartment's cable system is outdated and now not working in y entire floor because a wire got cut in an empty apartmnet during renovations. The system is currently set up in series for every apartment in a flooer from a single amplifier box, so if 1 goes down, they all do.

I have been trying to speak to the building management about this and they finally told me yesterday there is nothing they can do. I have been getting charged for my contract despite repeated calls from me to Vodafone, and a report by the technician that the cable is not working.

I want to cancel my current contract  which I was upgraded to on the promise that it would solve my issues, and I want a DSL contract. I cannot bear to call the helpline and try to make them understand with my broken german again, so what do I do?

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!