abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

2.4 GHz connection problems / 5 ghz works fine
Szoky
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

The 2,4GHz network is not working at all. Devices that support only 2,4GHz cannot connect to the router. 5GHz and ethernet connection work perfectly. This is a new router, sent to our home two weeks ago. The 2,4 GHz network only shows up for an hour or two after someone at Vodafone does an update or completely cancels our internet and reinstates it. Our previous router worked fine for more than a year. On a WLAN Radar tab, the chart is completely empty for 2,4GHz. For 5G I can see devices and channels as usual. I assume this is the device problem. We currently have a Vodafone Station, the SSIDs are split with different names and have a password, connection through WPS also does not work for 2,4 GHz network. We cannot move the router as there is only one place in our flat to connect. 

What I was trying: Restart, Reset to factory settings, splitting or not splitting the SSID, changing frequencies in any combinations. The reset to factory was done before and after splitting the SSID.

2 Antworten 2
passtscho
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Seit dem 15.8.22 ist der individuelle Support durch VF Moderatoren eingestellt.

Einen Support durch einen VF Mod erhältst du ausschließlich über die lizenzierten Spionagekanäle Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter und Apple iBusiness.

Alternativ, die BNAG.

Netter Versuch. User bereits gesperrt. Doppelaccount angelegt und direkt wieder gesperrt
Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Szoky,

Did you get help via Facebook / Twitter?

Greetings Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!