Wie ändere ich meinen Plan auf CallYa Talk & SMS?
zzzzzlanduo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am using Vodafone service overseas now, but the roaming data is often turned on without permission and consumes my credit by mistake. How to change my plan to CallYa Talk & SMS? I went to WhatsApp to use the online customer service but that stupid bot doesn't do anything. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me. 

Ich nutze jetzt den Vodafone-Dienst im Ausland, aber die Roaming-Daten werden oft ohne Erlaubnis aktiviert und verbrauchen versehentlich mein Guthaben. Wie ändere ich meinen Plan auf CallYa Talk & SMS? Ich habe WhatsApp aufgerufen, um den Online-Kundendienst zu nutzen, aber dieser blöde Bot tut nichts. Ich wäre wirklich dankbar, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @zzzzzlanduo,

der CallYa Talk & SMS Tarif ist ein Alttarif, den VF nicht mehr anbietet. Bestandskunden, die ihn haben, können ihn zwar weiter nutzen, aber ein Wechsel ist aktiv von VF nicht mehr vorgesehen. 

Wenn du dich im Ausland befindest, solltest du auf lokale Prepaidanbieter im Reiseland zurückgreifen. Das spart eine Menge Ärger und Kosten. 😉

Die CallYa SIM-Karte würde ich, je nach Tarif und in einem Nicht-EU-Land immer gegen eine lokale SIM-Karte tauschen. 

Is there any solution for turning off data? I'm currently using a SIM card from another country, but I'd like to keep my German mobile number. When I put the SIM card in my phone it always mistakenly uses mobile data even if I don't have the switch turned on, so I'd like to be able to turn off my data usage.

Sorry, German is not my native language, I use Google Translate to express my needs.

Gibt es eine Lösung, um die Datennutzung abzuschalten? Ich verwende derzeit eine SIM-Karte aus einem anderen Land, möchte aber meine deutsche Handynummer behalten. Wenn ich die SIM-Karte in mein Telefon einlege, verwendet es immer fälschlicherweise mobile Daten, auch wenn ich den Schalter nicht eingeschaltet habe. Daher möchte ich meine Datennutzung abschalten können.

Entschuldigung, Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, ich verwende Google Translate, um meine Bedürfnisse auszudrücken.

Hi @zzzzzlanduo,

You can't use the German and the other SIM card at the same time. When you want to use your CallYa SIM card then you have to switch off the mobile data. Use the German one only in WiFi mode. 

You can use the local one also in WhatsApp. You have to inform your contacts about the temporary change and the other mobile phone number. 

I always use that when I'm travelling in Asia. I only use the local SIM card by inform my contacts about it. And I didn't have any problems since now. 

When I want to use my CallYa SIM card, I switch off the mobile data and use it only in WiFi mode. But actually the data is still being used even though I have turned off all the switches and connected to Wi-Fi. As you know, roaming data is not cheap. Even a few dozen KB of data is worth several euros, which is enough to pay for a lunch in China.

By the way, Germany is a beautiful country, and several of my friends study and live there. Maybe one day I will have the opportunity to study in Germany as a graduate student.😎

Du kannst per Hotline oder per Tobi Deine Karte in den Tarif Talk&SMS wechseln lassen.