Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Ich kann den Tarif meiner Prepaid-Karte nicht auf "Callya Start" umstellen
lotus_88de
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I would like to change the tariff of my Vodafone prepaid card to "CallYa Start". Unfortunately I can't find the option in the MyVodafone app or add the contract to "MyVodafone :: To MyVodafone". 

whether the "CallYa Start" tariff is still available and how can I book the "CallYa Start" tariff? 

I can't communicate in German, only in English. So can I get the help of the moderators?

Thank you and I look forward to an answer.

(English) I would like to change the tariff of my Vodafone prepaid card to the "CallYa Start".  Unfortunately, I cannot find the option in the   app MeinVodafone or add the contract to "  MeinVodafone :: Zu MeinVodafone  ". 

whether is the "CallYa Start" tariff still available and how can I book the "CallYa Start" tariff? 

I cannot communicate in German, only in English. therefore, can I ask the help from    moderators?

Thanks and looking forward to a response.

2 Antworten 2
doreen-123
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

@lotus_88de,

send me the affected number by PM (left click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht "), then I can check your concerns.

Best regards

Doreen-123

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello. Doreen-123.

Thanks very much for your response, and I have sent you a private message with my phone number.