abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

From physical sim card changes to esim card of CallYa
HtaoDE
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo. I am an old customer of pre-paid CallYa product. Currently, I use the physical nano sim card, but I need to use a dual sim card. And I need to change one of the sims to esim. I saw the news that Vodafone start to provide esim service to prepaid customer since October 2022. I want to ask, as a prepaid customer, how can I change my sim to the esim? Do I need to pay for the fee for the exchanging card process? Thank you.

3 Antworten 3
AnnikaP
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @HtaoDE,

you are wollcome to change yor SIM-Card in a eSIM. The costs are a one-off fee of 5€.

For the exchange you have following contact options: Euer Kontakt zu Vodafone - Vodafone Community  

Best regards,
AnnikaP

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

if my physical sim card was broken or lost, do I need to pay for the new one? And if I want to change my esim to a physical sim card, do I need to pay for it as well?  if I activate the esim card, for the previous physical one, can I also use it but not simultaneously?  if I buy a new number, I choose esim. later, I change it to a physical sim. do I need to pay for it?

thank you!

AnnikaP

Hi @HtaoDE,

a SIM card exchange always costs 5€, unless the card is defective.
You can either use a physical SIm card or an eSIM. Both are not possible. If you have an eSIM and then you need a physical SIM card again, than this must be manufactured separately.

Regards,
AnnikaP

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund