abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CallYa - transfer number to another simcard of Vodafone
antmke
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I have a few questions about CallYa
1. I have CallYa Digital Light package, and ordered one more sim   - is it possible to transfer old number to the new sim card? ( I've ticked respected checkbox in form, while was ordering it, and entered my phonenumber in when was asked about it, but now recieved new number in the email with a notice about expected delivery date of sim card )
2. Is it possible to manage options of the package online on web ( but not in MeinVodafone app ) ?
3. Is it possible to convert CallYa sim to e-sim?
4. How much incoming calls would cost at CallYa Classic plan?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @antmke,

1. No, it isn't possible. 
  2. Yes, it's possible. You have to add the phone number as a contract to MeinVodafone then.
  3. Not yet. At now CallYa doesn't support eSIM.
  4. Within Germany nothing. Only outgoing calls will charged. Further information you'll find at price list (InfoDok 150).

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @antmke,

1. No, it isn't possible. 
  2. Yes, it's possible. You have to add the phone number as a contract to MeinVodafone then.
  3. Not yet. At now CallYa doesn't support eSIM.
  4. Within Germany nothing. Only outgoing calls will charged. Further information you'll find at price list (InfoDok 150).
JAKM1
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Why do you want to transfer the number to another SIM Card? You can just change your tariff. Then you have the remaining balance on the new tariff. No need for new SIM Card for that.

antmke
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I was wanted to transfer becouse of promotional code which give a bonus balance of 60 Euro...

Hi @antmke,

As far as I know the "SOMMER60" promotion already ended at 08th August.

@Mav1976  yes, but simcard already should be somewhere on the way to my postbox.  Is it possible to transfer this balance to existing card ? 🙂 

I'm afraid that's not possible.