abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

mobile bill/ no customer service outside Germany
Tooya
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi good day,

Does anybody know how to get in touxh with vodafone services when outside of Germany?
I recently extended my contract to the red S 2GB plan, but this time it came with free +2GB data, and i opted for a basic phone to go with it. i previously had the same Red S plan and paid 35 euros a month including a data sim (i still dont understand why i have to pay a monthly fee for it when it uses the data i have on my main contract and does not have its own free data). So today i got my first bill and saw i am now paying 55 Euro, when i asked the agent on the phone how much would my total monthly bill be. and he said around 35-39.99 Euro. So i want to cancel my extension, return this phone and probably get a new contract because there are better offers in getting a new contract for the same price as me extending my contract.or transfer to another provider

I am visually impaired and the best way to resolve this issue was by phoning in but no matter what number i try with or without the country code i am disconnected with a popup saying "conditional call forwarding applied". my experience with vodafone in the last 15 months has just been horrible. Could i get this issue handled at a vodafone store in the country I am visiting?

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you are not inside Germany, you CANNOT use the local Vodafone stores (as they are not connected to the German Vodafone network - each "local" Vodafone company is working on its own and has (nearly) nothing to do with the ones from another country).

Next thing:

A second SIM has to be paid separately, even if it uses the data amout of your "regular" plan. There is no free second/third SIM card. But the monthly fee for such additional card to your regular contract is lower than the one for a regular "separated" data contract with its own high speed data volume. So the fee for the second SIM is simply the fee for having a "duplicate" of your first SIM card.