abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

eSIM not delivered
tratata
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

sorry for English, but I think it's more understandable then my German with google translate 🙂

I have subscribed yesterday for Red M with eSIM. I have received the email about my new eSIM, but I don't see the Activation code and ePin in my Vodafone account.

Have I done something wrong? Could someone help with the problem?

11 Antworten 11
TinaG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello tratata,

i need to take a closer look at this. Please send me one private message with your mobile number and the customer password.

Best regards

TinaG

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have sent everything to PM yesterday -- any news?

I have cancelled my old mobile contract already, and I thought that I can use my new mobile number, but I still don't have the SIM card, so I don't have any mobile network now 😞

HeikeF

Hi tratata,

what would you like to use?

An eSIM or a nomal SIM-Card?

Best regards

Heike

Hi Heike,

I'd like to use eSIM -- and I ordered eSIM. I received the email "Richten Sie jetzt Ihre neue eSIM ein", but there is no Aktivierungscode and ePin in my account.

DanyG

Hi tratata,

is your mobile number already registered in MeinVodafone?

Usually, you also get your eSIM profile also via post.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I can see the new mobile number registered in MeinVodafone -- and I see that "SIM-Status: aktiv", but I have not received anything by regular post yet.

How long does it usually take to receive the mail after registration?

In the Bestellstatus I see the status "Wir haben Deine Bestellung bearbeitet", but no shipping details.

HeikeF

Hi Dustin,

please be patient for another 1-2 days until our letter reaches you.

Thank you.

Best regards

Heike

It clearly states that I will receive the "electronische SIM" via eMail -- that was in my order confirmation I received immediately.

Screenshot from 2022-01-12 12-34-03.png

Since then I have not received anything via Post -- and nothing happens in the Bestellstatus section. For me it is obvious that you have some technical problems with eSIM cards.

I signed this contract more than a week ago and I still cannot use it!

DanyG

Hi tratata,

I took care, that your eSIM is sent to you. The letter with your eSIM profile is on the way and you should see the profile data in MeinVodafone now. Did you already check that?

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!