abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrongly charged - can't find info in my vodafone portal
DeepakNandi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

I have signed a contract on May 6, 2019 for Vodafone Cable 200 Mbps. I've got credit balance when I see from the online portal with the online discounts and all.

However, to my surprise, I have been charged with 54.16 euro with a title " SEPA BASIC CLAIM FOR THE FIRST TIME" . I do not understad why I have been charged?

Could you please help or refund me if I have been wrongly wrongly?

Customer Number - XXXXXXXXXX

Name - XXXXXXXXXXX

Address -  XXXXXXXXXX

Edit: @DeepakNandi Customer number, Name and address removed.Do not post private data publicly.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi DeepakNandi,

you were in touch with Stephan, right? As I see, the invoice number belongs to the GigaCube. This contract is already cancelled and we credit you the amount of the bill in the next days. But as the contract is already closed and we don't want you to wait a long time until we pay the money back, you can revoke the debit from your bank account.

Hope, this information helps you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi DeepakNandi,

are you sure this is a direct debit for the cable contract? Since it has only been active since 6 May, there should be no debit now.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message. I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan,

I have provided all the details to you over private message.

Thanks,

Deepak

Stephan

Hi DeepakNandi,

thanks for the pm.

Since the debit according to your PN was not for the cable contract, but for a GigaCube, I forward your request to the colleagues. Please be patient.

Regards

Stephan

Thanks.

I can't figure out whether it's for the gigacube or for the cable since in the auto debit transaction nothing was mentioned. But, I suppose it might be for the gigacube, hope you guys could figure it out for me 🙂

Thanks again.

Deepak

DanyG

Hi DeepakNandi,

you were in touch with Stephan, right? As I see, the invoice number belongs to the GigaCube. This contract is already cancelled and we credit you the amount of the bill in the next days. But as the contract is already closed and we don't want you to wait a long time until we pay the money back, you can revoke the debit from your bank account.

Hope, this information helps you.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Dany,

Tanks for the information, I have now revoked the debit from my bank account.

Thans for your help 🙂

DanyG

Hi DeepakNandi,

thanks for the information.

I think, I can close this thread.

BR,

Dany