abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrongfully charged international fees when travelling close to the board of Switzerland
Marc-Andre1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I travelled closed the the boarder of Switzerland, but staying in Germany or in Italy and I was charged 3 times international fees. Is it possible to get reimbursed for those?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi @Marc-Andre1,

I fully understand your frustration. But I can only give you that advice (changing the network to manual) for the next time. 

The Swiss isn't part of the EU and many customers have the same issue. When the network is to weak and your mobile phone settings are set on automatic (network change) then it switch to the next stronger network. 

Try to ask the customer service (by phone or WhatsApp chat) to refund some partly costs. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Marc-Andre1,

@Marc-Andre1  schrieb:

(...) Is it possible to get reimbursed for those?

No, it isn't. If you travel close by the boarder then you would have had to change the network from automatic to manual in your mobile phone settings. 

Even if from what I can see, no text or phone call were received during that time? I was simply charged the automatic 1 day outside of Europe fee. 

Hi @Marc-Andre1,

I fully understand your frustration. But I can only give you that advice (changing the network to manual) for the next time. 

The Swiss isn't part of the EU and many customers have the same issue. When the network is to weak and your mobile phone settings are set on automatic (network change) then it switch to the next stronger network. 

Try to ask the customer service (by phone or WhatsApp chat) to refund some partly costs.