abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why am I still getting billed???
KevKilp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello

I have already terminated my contract with Vodafone and I moved out of Germany last February but Vodafone has kept on charging me. I know that I have to keep paying for the services for 3 months after the contract termination but that should have ended last month. Last week I got charged 64.96 euros and just today another 43 euros... It says in the description there that I can find the Rechnung online on my Meinkabel account but there's literally nothing there when I checked. Furthermore, I can't even see anything under my contracts... I can only see the Kündigung that I finalized in February. Why is this happening? I even personally checked with Vodafone customer service if all my contracts will end and they told me yes. Was that a lie then?

How can this be solved? I do not want to keep paying for services that I'm not even able to use. I'm paying more than 100 euros every month at the moment and it's very disappointing.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

All the best,

Kevin

2 Antworten 2
Sandra-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

I'd like to take a look at your mobile phone contract.

Please send me a PN  with your Vodafone number and your customer password.

Many greetings,

Sandra

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello Sandra!

Thank you for your response.

I have sent you a private message with the details.

Hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Kevin