abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Why I was over charged 33 euros for 6 days on my mobile?
Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi community,

Please help me to check what happened on my mobile contract. My kundennummer is XXX . I have Gigakombi plan, however, from 11.11.2020-11.16.2020 my Rechnung is 33.32 euros which is unacceptable. My contract is 19.99 euros per month on mobile. Could you please help to check what is wrong? 

Thank you, 

Cat

Edit: Customer number removed. Please do not post personal data.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Cat123,

best would be we´ll have a look at it. 🙂

Please send us a personal note with your mobile-number, the password and the link of this thread here.

Kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

The mobile is 19.99 Euros per month, and DSL 50 MB is 24.99 + 2.99 ( router rent) Euros. I can provide you my kundennummer on both of them. Please let me know what information you need. I don't know when I can get over all these problems. I have my old two years contract ended for mobile on 09.11.2020 and it get continued after that day. I am very very unhappy. Because you told me one price but it never gets right

Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Let me give more detailed information. My DSL is on Winback program it will start on 28 Nov 2020 with 24.99 Euros per month and 2.99 router rental. My current DSL is also with Vodafone that's why I have Gigakombi. The hotline gave me a good deal on Mobile too in order to keep me stay with Vodafone. The mobile contract as you can see started from 11.11.2020. With Gigakombi my mobile should be 19.99 Euros per month. So from 11.11.2020 to 16.11.2020, total charge for my mobile should be 4 Euros. 

From the Rechnung (11.11.2020 to 16.11.2020) I see you have charged 34.99 and minus a small amount of Gigakombi around 1 Euro. This really confuses me. Please give me some explanations. 

Thank you.

HeikeF

Hi Cat123,

best would be we´ll have a look at it. 🙂

Please send us a personal note with your mobile-number, the password and the link of this thread here.

Kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!