abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone representative lying to me and Vodafone are still charging me the same amount of money!!!!
Ghassan90
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Recently (during the second or third week of November 2018) I talked to one of your representatives on the phone where he changed my mind about an upgrade I wanted to do to my mobile-phone tariff.
At that time, I wanted to get the unlimited internet data tariff but he advised me otherwise and he gave me a good offer instead. The offer was a (Giga Cube) with an extra 20 GB to be added to my mobile-phone data so the total would be 26 GB since I already have 6GB monthly.
he told me then explicitly that the 20 GB would be permanent till the end of my contract time and I will NOT be charged with any extra money for that upgrade, he said I would be paying only an extra 25 EUR a month for the Giga Cube. I also called the Vodafone call center couple of days later to check the genuinity of that deal since unfortunately I have a bad experience of lying and deceiving from some of your shop representatives.
The representative I talked to (the second time) also said that I will be having this extra 20GB till the end of my contract time.
On the 2nd of January 2019 I received a texted message from Vodafone stating that the 20GB won’t be activated past January 2019 and this is not what I was told before.
My request is simple, I want the 20GB to be reactivated automatically till the end of my contract time with NO ADDITIONAL cost as I was promised, since your representative word is legally binding, and you have all the phone calls with the two representatives recorded I assume.
In case I didn’t receive an answer or a proper offer from your side, since it is clearly your fault not mine, I will be sending a cancellation letter canceling all the contracts I have with your company and will proceed with legal action.

0 Antworten 0